SportsPredict Home Jump to the Soccer Portal Jump to the Rugby Portal Jump to the Cricket Portal Jump to the Formula 1 Portal Jump to the Tennis Portal Jump to the Golf Portal Play Predict Jump to the Forums
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:50 pm

Week 2 - 6 Nations / Super 14's 

Post Week 2 - 6 Nations / Super 14's
With Ireland's rather slow start to the 6 Nations, they now face the determined France team who will be looking to carry on from where they left off last weekend. However... I believe Ireland's grit and determination will give them the win.

After England's rampant win over Walse at the weekend, they now face argueably the weekest side in the tournament, Italy, that's why I'd go for England to win (by a lot of points :D)

Finnaly, Walse v Scotland should be the close game of the weekend. Both teams were outplayed in their first games and so will deffinatly be coming out for a win. I predict Wales to win.

Now, with the opening week of the super 14's coming up, there's a lot of predicting to be done. However... as there are now a lot more points to be scored, I won't be voicing my opinion on every game.... otherwise we'll be here for ages :D

The Bulls game against the Cheetahs is sure to be the highlight of the opening weekend. With the Bulls impressive preseason, I'd predict them to win.

With the Highlander's rather poor 2009 season, their opening game is sure to be a tough one. I'd predict a very high win for the Crusaders here if I was you.

Finnaly, Lions vs Stormers is probably set to be a very close game. With both having a poor 2009 season, this is sure to be a very low scoring game, however the Stormers should edge the win.

Now get predicting, and good luck!

Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:05 pm