SportsPredict Home Jump to the Soccer Portal Jump to the Rugby Portal Jump to the Cricket Portal Jump to the Formula 1 Portal Jump to the Tennis Portal Jump to the Golf Portal Play Predict Jump to the Forums
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:11 pm

25th March - 1st April 

Post 25th March - 1st April
Premier League
There are two big games this weekend in Chelsea v Aston Villa and Liverpool v Sunderland. Chelsea will need a win to keep their title winning hopes alight. But on the other hand Villa will need the win to keep themselves in the fight for the 4th champions league place.
Sunderland are going through a bit of a rough patch at the moment and are desperate for a win to get themselves back on track. However I think Tores and Gerrard will make the difference this weekend.

Formula 1

Ferrari are off to flying start after taking 1st and 2nd place in Bahrain and will be looking to carry on that form this weekend in Australia and as long as they finish the race, they'll be right up there. Also, this weekends bonus point will be given out to anyone who gets both McLaren drivers (Hamilton and Button) correct... so think hard!

Super 14's

Top plays bottom this weekend when Bulls travel to Western Force. This is defiantly a one sided game so predict a huge win for Bulls.
Brumbies v Chiefs is surely the game of the weekend. With both teams sitting in mid-table, they'll both be pushing for a win as they chase a top 4 finish.

IPL - Cricket

Bangalore are on form at the moment having won their last 3 games and will hope to carry on their streak this weekend against Chennai have also been playing well so far this season.

My Tip of the Week comes from Formula 1 this time as Bonus points are being dished out for predicting the McLaren drivers correctly this weekend. Button didn't have a great start to the year finishing back in 7th at the opening race whereas Hamilton finished just behind the 2 Ferrari's in 3rd. I'd predict Hamilton and Button to finish roughly where they did in Bahrain. Both Ferrari and Red Bull cars seem to strong for the McLaren team to be able to push for podium finishes.

Good Luck predicting :ugeek:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:11 am

Post Re: 25th March - 1st April
Sorry to laugh, but I can't help it. I never ever ever ever ever ever ever thought I'd read this in one of YOUR blogs

Bangalore are on form at the moment having won their last 3 games and will hope to carry on their streak this weekend against Chennai have also been playing well so far this season.

Class, I'll get Ultra to make sure we've got the IPL match on one of the TV's (your one) next time I'm down.

Quality mate

Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:40 pm

What? At least i've been on the net, reading news, watching highlights... and not just bumbing my favourite team :lol:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:45 pm
Site Admin

I am in favour of Laggy's efforts in producing this blog. He is doing it from the point of view of helping people predict for the week, he has not stated he is an expert at any of the sports involved, he follows form and checks out the news and injuries etc...

Keep it up Laggy.

www.Sports-Predict.com
Site Administrator

Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:52 pm